a book history of the faire out Nov. 19, 2012 from New York University Press

Monday, December 10, 2012

Winning photographs!


Thanks to all who sent me photographs of YOUR faire! I loved them all, and it was too hard choosing among them for the likes of me--so I consulted with the photography teachers at the local high school. Below are photographs that capture the joy of the faire:



 This is Angela, her daughter, and friends at the TRF. They are all glowing. 


                         And next up is Marla Hedden's portrait of Amelia, at Bristol.

 This child is all, "Why yes, in fact I am the cutest thing in the place!"


Books are on the way to these photographers--and again, thanks to all, for making my day, especially as winter settles in, here in New England.

No comments:

Post a Comment